10 minute preparation, 7-10 minutes cooking time
Serves 2-4 (Depending on main meal or side)
6 Medium Potatoes
1 can white beans & liquid
1/2 tsp mustard (wholegrain would be nice)
Juice 1/2 lemon
1 small clove of garlic
1 Green onions
1 -2 tsp acv
Handful of cashews (optional)
Pinch of Salt
Pepper to taste
¼ Cup Parsley
½ tsp Cumin
1 tsp Sumac in mix and extra for topping
1. Wash and dice potatoes into bite size chunks.
2. Put in pot and just cover with water, bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
3. Drain, put aside to let cool (depending of desired temperature of salad)
4. Slice spring onions (green onions) and cube cucumber, chop parsley.
5. Put remaining ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
6. Mix the sauce with the potatoes and add 2/3 of the parsley.
7. Top with remaining parsley and extra sumac
This recipe was requested by Kris Findlay and Judith Greene, thank you ladies for the suggestion.